Reivasil replied

293 weeks ago

Warbirds Movie In Tamil Dubbed Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

During WWII, a pilot and her crew carry a small group of American soldiers and an unknown cargo. However they get caught in a storm and they are forced to land in what is thought to be enemy territory. But the small island they land on holds more than men with guns.
What can anyone say about this film? No words exist for how much i hate this film. My dog could write a better film in five minutes. Some people may enjoy this and that is your own taste. But i doubt anyone would like this film. Its like the whole film just tried too hard. The actors over acted by miles. They really thought they was staring in the next massive upcoming film. And for them i feel sorry. As for the storyline… I would believe button moon is more real then that. I just have nothing nice to say about it. The only thing i am going to do now is write to the writer and ask for 2 hours of my life back or some form of payback…
There are films that are so bad that they&#39;re good, c.f., &quot;&quot;Plan Nine From Outer Space&quot;or &quot;Terror of Tiny Town&quot;; this one doesn&#39;t rise to that level - it&#39;s just awful. <br/><br/>The one dimensional sets are matched by the one dimensional acting. The concept of a female bomber crew or fighter pilot is alright in the 21st century but far our of place in WW2. The producers might have researched some of the WW2 details for their depictions of pilot communications. Throat mics were in wide use but they did not contain a switch on the mic itself to transmit. On switches were either floor mounted buttons or a thumb button on the yoke. While official radio procedure requires an &quot;over&quot; at the end of transmission, this protocol simply wasn&#39;t followed in combat. The hand to the throat followed by &quot;how are you, over&quot; and &quot;I&#39;m fine, over&quot; got old real quick.<br/><br/>Rated 1 only because 0 isn&#39;t an option.

646f9e108c
Uppercut full movie hd 1080p downloadthe Contessa Sees Gabriel hindi dubbed free downloadMain Tera Hero telugu full movie downloadDeath Force full movie download 1080p hdSerbian Scars malayalam full movie free downloadEpisode 5.39 full movie in hindi free download hd 720pVideoclub hd full movie downloadPath movie download in hdRuin movie hindi free downloadThundercats Ho! The Movie full movie in hindi 1080p download
Please log in to post a reply.